Check out these Banana Date Shake Bars by @its_nicolettemarie! No oven required, just chill in the freezer and you are good to go!
Ingredients - Crust
Ingredients - Banana Date Shake filling
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Après Sea Salt Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Maca Powder
- 2 Pitted Dates
1. Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper
2. combine crust ingredients in a food processor
3. Press mixture into the pan and freeze while making filling
4. Blend all filling ingredients in a food processor
5. Pour over the crust and top with cinnamon
6. Freeze for at least 6 hours before cutting into bars
Get powered up with delicious and clean plant protein.