Looking for new breakfast ideas? Us too! We got creative in the kitchen this week and whipped up this delicious and healthy recipe to start to the day. Perfect after your Après At-Home Workout on Instagram TV.
Energizer Monkey Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Après Cold Brew Coffee (enough to cover the oats)
- 1 Tbsp flax or chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced bananas
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place the oats, Après, flax or chia seeds into a container or jar
- Let the oat mixture sit in the fridge overnight
Once you are ready to eat:
- Lightly coat a pan with coconut oil, place sliced bananas on the hot pan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Sear each side until golden brown (1-2 minutes depending on the thickness of banana)
- Top oats in a bowl with bananas, nut butter and shredded coconut
- If you want to heat up your oats, simply place in a pot with a splash of plant milk and heat on low for a few minutes.
Feel free to add any other toppings you wish ...