Start off your day with this protein packed Chia Pudding created by @eastcoasthealth! Prep the Chia Pudding the night before and have breakfast ready in the morning!
Ingredients - Chia Pudding
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Après Mint Chocolate
- ½ cup almond/oat milk (or water)
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips (optional)
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Sea Salt
Ingredients- Toasted Muesli
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tb honey
- 1 Tb coconut oil
- Combine chia seeds, Après Mint Chocolate, almond/oat milk, chocolate, vanilla, and sea salt in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside to gel and place in the fridge
- While chia seeds gel, heat a pan over medium-low heat. Add coconut oil and honey and stir until combined. Add oats and toast in the mixture for 5 - 6 minutes or until golden brown
- Once chia seeds have gelled (1-hour minimum or overnight), place in an individual bowl and top with oat mixture and other toppings of your choice!