The Après team is growing!
Après is a venture-backed, digital-first beverage brand providing protein-based replenishment to the modern wellness consumer. Based in Los Angeles, Après is looking for future teammates that share our core values. We love working hard and collaborating to achieve lofty goals, while also having fun and living the life we promote through our brand.
Before applying, get to know our brand, story, and product. If you feel like you're a great fit for a position here, use the links below to drop us a line.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Commitment: Part-time, 20h per week
Social Media Intern supports the Marketing team to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement and increase revenue. The duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Intern include (but are not limited) the following:
- Assist with content creation, design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote Après on various social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube
- Identify new, emerging social media trends and bring ideas to execute them rapidly
- Community management on brand's social media platforms, including, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support Marketing team at live and online events
Who we are looking for:
- Outgoing, reliable and creative
- Extremely social media savvy and an eye for content creation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ambitious, resourceful, and highly determined
- Willingness to work off-hours (nights & weekends are best for events)
If you think this is a position that you are interested in please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org