The Après team is growing!
Social Media & Community Manager
Location: Los Angeles, but primarily work from home
Après is a digital-first CPG brand harnessing the power of plants to enable our community to live happier, healthier lives. Our flagship product line is an enhanced protein drink that combines the power of plant protein with a silky smooth, hydrating base of coconut oil and coconut water rich in electrolytes and MCT fats. We were recently awarded "Best New Active Lifestyle Product" by the NEXTY Awards, and have big plans for 20212 and beyond. Based in Los Angeles, Après is looking for a teammate that shares our core values – we love working hard and collaborating to achieve lofty goals, while also having fun and living the life we promote through our brand.
Après is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to support our Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the overall daily management and workflow of our social media platforms, including content creation for the brand’s accounts, support with influencer outreach, execution of seasonal campaigns, and community building to drive engagement and deliver against business goals. The position will require the flexibility to jump between projects and lend a hand wherever needed. The ideal candidate is passionate about the health & wellness industry, has a deep understanding of social media platforms and trends, and has strong written and verbal communication skills. This role requires experience with social media content production (TikTok & Reels), and the right candidate should be comfortable in front of the camera. Above all, this candidate must possess a positive, can-do attitude!
- Support the Marketing team with social media strategy, calendar, daily posting, and community management of Après social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Develop and execute new community growth initiatives for all channels, including promotions and partnerships to maximize growth and engagement, including regular co-branded giveaways with brand partners and seasonal campaigns
- Manage and grow ambassador program to boost brand awareness and build a community around the brand
- Lead influencer seeding program by finding new talent and send out PR packages to increase brand recognition
- Create on-brand, engaging, and compelling content for social media platforms to support marketing efforts
- Write copy for social media content, maintaining Après’ voice in a social-friendly manner, and ensuring information is educationally accurate
- Supports team at brand event activations on the ground as needed
- Monitor, measure and analyze content performance and KPIs
- Research platform best practices, creator communities, and emerging trends, stay up-to-date with trending topics and viral hashtags, rapidly implementing any new social media features
- Collaborate across teams internally
- Learn, grow, and develop alongside our brand and team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-year of experience working in social media, mainly TikTok & Instagram
- Tech savvy with a genuine love for social media, content creation and health & wellness trends
- Experience with social media community management
- Proficient in social analytics and reporting tools, ability to identify and track relevant social KPIs
- Working knowledge of Planoly, Airtable, Canva, and influencer management platforms
- Proven self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations; must be organized, forward-thinking and detail oriented
- Team player who maintains composure in high pressure and fast-paced situations
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) skills, both internally and externally with agencies and partners
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Competitive compensation package
Available for start immediately
This position is work from home but based in LA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your resume, samples of your work (if possible), and a note about why this position is for you.